SMG Parking Cashier in Jacksonville, Florida
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for parking cashierfor SMG/Jacksonville. Responsible for collecting parking fees from patrons who are parking their vehicles in designated parking lots.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects parking fees and processes same in accordance to pre-determined money-handling procedures
- Provide parking instruction/guidance/assistance to guests as they arrive
- Provide guests with directions and other venue information
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read signs and follow simple oral and written instructions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to pass a background check to include a credit history report and meet corporate minimum requirements
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Six month experience in a customer service environment
- Six month experience in a retail or other cash-handling position
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please include a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements as part of your application.
SMG Website: www.jaxevents.com
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled