Yodle Internal Controls Administrator in Jacksonville, Florida
The Internal Controls Administrator is a contributing member of the Web.com internal controls team, and serves as the initial point of contact for all tickets entering the IC queue. This person is responsible for expediting the tickets in as fast and effective a fashion as possible, and channeling them to the appropriate team for completion. This person will act similar to a bookkeeper, keeping very watch on each ticket that comes in, to ensure it gets closed out accurately and expediently.
- Administer the internal controls ticket queue through monitoring ticket queue speed and performance.
- Work within existing audit driven processes like SOX, ERR and EMS to ensure that all access applications are completed accurately and documented.
- Ensure that management is informed of potential issues.
- Help ensure the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of ticketing system.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver accurate management reports by assigned due dates.
- Have a basic understanding of all internal systems; learn the application of each system and the primary point of contact for each system.
- Keep current on all internal procedures and policies.
- Continuously work to increase knowledge of the business and the applications processed by Web.com.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years' work experience, preferably in a call-center or similar queue-type environment.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Internet, including the ability to download, import and export files.
- Ability to re-create the same process time and time again; learn what works to keep the tcket queues moving and do not deviate from the process.
- Intermediate to advanced level of analytical and technical skills required to interpret and analyze incoming data.
- Proven decision-making ability.
- Deadline and task-driven.
- Strong multi-tasking and focusing skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is needed.
ALL ADDRESSES: Jacksonville, FL
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: IT
Job Title: Internal Controls Administrator
Location: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West, Jacksonville, Florida 32258