The Rose Group Crane Shop Mechanic in Jacksonville, Florida
Job title: Crane Mechanic/ Maintenance Mechanic Location: Jacksonville Fl Job Category: Full time, exempt Position type: Permanent Travel Required: None Shift: We have both a 1st and 2nd shift opening. Company Description: We are a fast-growing leader in terminal operations and stevedore operations. With multiple locations around the United States and more than 31 years of history, we offer our employees security, flexibility, and a solid benefits package. Over the last year we have opened new terminals, and we need to hire technicians and engineers with the overhead crane experience to keep us running in top condition. Job Description: As a technician with our team, your job will be to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on our crane and lift systems. Experience with gantries, conveyor belts, ergonomic lift systems and other industrial cranes is a must.
- Military maintenance experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of hoist systems, including breaks, reducers and couplings
- Exposure to electro-hydraulic and electro-mechanical systems
- Exposure to working on heavy equipment
- The ability to work with diesel engineers and powertrain Hands-on experience with these systems is a must. Exposure to maintenance in a fast paced, industrial is also a must. If you have experience working with heavy construction equipment that would also be applicable.
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Hourly: $28.00 - $32.00
Job Type: Direct Hire
Date: Nov 08, 2017
Job ID: 2539848