Johnson Controls Commercial Fire Security Service Technician in Jacksonville, Florida
What you will do
A Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. Advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
How you will do it
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
Service and repair Commercial security/Fire Alarm/CCTV/Card Access systems
What we look for
HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
- Electrical/Electronic background
- Excellent communication skills
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
Job: *Field Operations
Organization: *Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title: Commercial Fire Security Service Technician
Requisition ID: WD30040280311