LSI 2678: Subject Matter Expert - Technician/Operator II AH-64E Apache in Jacksonville, Florida
LSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer offering excellent benefits and competitive salaries commensurate with experience. Offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of preemployment background verification and drug testing.
Click here for more information on the collection of Veterans and Disability information.
2678: Subject Matter Expert - Technician/Operator II AH-64E Apache
Job StatusFull Time
DivisionTech Services - Simulation Engineering Programs
DepartmentAH-64 Training Devices
Job Summary:Serves as a practiced Subject Matter Expert (SME) during maintenance or technical operator courseware development, testing, initial delivery or revision and maintenance (R&M) programs for new or modified military doctrine, systems or subsystems or support systems. Provides subject matter expertise to design and develop courseware or conduct aviation training for defined areas of military expertise in accordance with contractual specifications, standards, and instructions.
Background Requirements:Education:• High School Graduate or GED equivalent.
• At least four years of experience directly related to the area of expertise in AH-64E Apache – 15Y preferred.
• Experience in performing electrical wiring of training devices is a plus.
• Must have 2 years of experience in working in an IPT environment as a Subject Matter Expert- Technician/Operator I and able to perform all required tasks with minimum supervision.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Job may include travel for several weeks at a time to perform training device testing, and may include working 2nd or 3rd shift during these testing phases